During the Fall 2006 offering of DPS909, Mozilla Corporation has agreed to support our work and participate in the course by delivering guest lectures. This is an incredible opportunity for us, and to say thank-you we will be recording each lecture and making them available on-line for use by the wider Mozilla community.
- September 6: Mike Shaver (shaver), Vladimir Vukićević (vlad) Introduction to Mozilla
- September 13: Mike Beltzner (beltzner) Mozilla Community
- September 20: J. Paul Reed (preed) How the Build Works
- September 27: Mike Shaver (shaver) Mozilla-Seneca Projects QA
- October 11: Mike Connor (mconnor) The Life-cycle of a Bug
- October 20: Rob Helmer (rhelmer) Release Builds: from source tree to exe
- November 1: Rob Campbell (robcee) QA and Testing
November 22: Mike Shaver (shaver) Extensions and XULRunnerCanceled.
November 29: Vladimir Vukićević (vlad) The Future of MozillaCanceled.