DPI908/SBR600 RPM Signing Lab
To learn how to sign RPM packages.
Before starting this lab, you will need:
- The RPMs from the previous lab.
Install these packages if they are not already installed:
Using the procedures on the Signing and Creating a Repository for RPM Packages page:
- Create gpg certificates
- Sign your RPM packages
- Create the ASCII public key file
Create a blog post describing your experience. Include:
- Notes on what you did, and what worked and didn't work.
- The results, including a link to one signed RPM package and your ASCII public key file.
- Your reflections on the tools, process, and experience.