Canvas 3D - Scale Tags
Scale Tag Reference
The Scale Tag is a way of scaling multiple objects in a direction all at the same time. Any Tags that are written within the Scale Tag are scaled by an amount specified by its attribute.
- Usage: <scale factor="2,2"> ... </scale>.
- The factor attribute contains a value that modifies the size attribute of the objects the scale tag encompasses.
- The first value is scale horizontal and the second value scale vertical.
- The values inside the factor attribute are additive.
- This attribute is mandatory.
<canvas> <scale factor="3.0"> <cube name="mycube" size="1.0" /> <sphere name="mysphere" size="30.0" /> </scale> </canvas>