Aditya Nanda Kuswanto perf comments
From CDOT Wiki
- Some files seem to have dependencies on another. You may need to point whether some files have to be installed in order.
- Some files have the same installation GUI, which makes it hard to track down which have been installed and which have not. Some screenshots may help.
- For Cygwin installation, you should note that default package setting is sufficient. Just to remove all doubts.
- For REPORTS_DIR, you mention that extension_perf_reports directory should be created. You should bold this point.
- For config.yaml file, when you choose to test no preferences or extensions, you should mention about commenting the lines beneath them.
Good job, Liz!