Winter 2020 SPO600 Participants
Participant and Project Table
|#||First Name||Surname||Preferred name or nickname||Blog URL||Seneca LDAP ID|| Role and Program
e.g., CTY Student
|Project||Alternate Project||Notes Regarding Projects||Marks Review Requested|
- # - Sequential line number
- First Name - Your first name, linked to your Wiki profile page
- Last Name - Your surname
- Preferred name / nickname - The name you like to be called (this might be the same as your first name, or different)
- Seneca LDAP Id - Your Seneca LDAP identifier, used for your Seneca email account, student record access, computer login, server accounts, and so forth.
- Role and Program - Professor, CTY Student, CTYC Student, IFS Student, CDOT Researcher, etc.
Leave these fields blank to start:
- Project - Link to your first SPO600 software package wiki page. Leave blank if you have not selected your SPO600 projects yet.
- Notes Regarding Project - Any comments you have about your project selection.
- Project Approval - Initialed by your professor when your project selection is approved; may also contain a note about comments on the Talk page.
Instructions - Participant Information
Please add your name and Seneca LDAP ID as soon as possible. Link your name to your Wiki user page, and introduce yourself on that page.
Instructions - Marks Review
To request a review of your marks, please: (1) Put an entry in the "Marks Review Requested" column with the appropriate keyword(s): Sep/Oct/Nov/Dec to request a review of the blog marks for the corresponding month, or 1/2/3 to request a review of the corresponding project stage. (2) Send me an email with the details.