OOP344 | Weekly Schedule | Student List | Teams | Project | Student Resources
Week 1 - Sep 3
This Week 1
- Introduction to Open Source development.
- Collaboration Tools:
- Code Repository
- Git, Svn, ....
- Big Blue Button
- Object Orientation Review
- C Review
- pointers and arrays
To Do 1
Due Sep 6th (Friday) 18:00
- Create an account on github
- Make sure your account name is presentable. This name will stay with you forever.
- Make sure your information on github is complete (real name, email, etc...)
- Send ONE email to me(Fardad) containing your git hub id
- subject of the email should be 344Github20133
- email content
- name: Your Name (exactly as it appears on your Seneca student card)
- nickname: Your Nick name (how friends usually call you)
- Git hub ID: your Github id
Due by Sep 8th, 23:59
- Create a blog (anywhere you like or use the one you already have)
- Join the IRC by registering your nickname on freenode server and joining the #seneca-oop344 channel for 344 related dialog
- Additional channels of interest: #seneca to interact with all Seneca students participating in opensource projects, and #seneca-social for Social (off-topic) dialog.
- Read Pro-git book
- Chapter One and Chapter Two
- Create an account on this wiki: send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and ask for an account, an email will be sent back to you with your userid and a temporary password; make sure you have the following included in your email.
- Email subject: Wiki Account Request
- The subject you are enrolled in: "OOP344"
- Your Seneca user id
- Send this email from your Seneca Account only
- Learn how to do basic editing in a wiki
Week 2 - Sep 10
This Week 2
- C++ Review (Lecture)
- Pointers and arrays
- Object Orientation
- Classes and privacy
- Helpers and Friends
- Inheritance and polymorphism
- Dynamic Memory
To Do 2