Contents not to scale
Natesh Mayuranathan is a Seneca College School of Computer Studies Student. Having completed his second co-op term, Natesh is entering his penultimate semester of the Computer Programming and Analysis program. Natesh's programming interests include web programming, game development and embedded systems. He is especially interested in academic and enterprise applications of software development. In his spare time, Natesh is a member of the Confidently Speaking Toastmasters club, plays Settlers of Catan, and arguing passionately over minor, piddling things.
ECL500 - Introduction to Eclipse Development
- Further information: ECL500
VBA544 - Visual Basic
- Further information: VBA544
PRJ566 - Project Planning and Management
- Further information: PRJ566
NET605 - Security Considerations for Data Communications
- Further information: NET605
GPU610 - Parallel Programming Fundamentals
- Further information: GPU610
- A text-based multiplayer RPG in the vein of Mob Wars
- Code to be published under GPL in the future.