Difference between revisions of "User:Ktarpomanov"
|Line 38:||Line 38:|
Kamen Tarpomanov is a student at [https://scs.senecac.on.ca/ Seneca College (School of Information & communication Technology)] currently in his 3rd semester of the CPA program.
Revision as of 00:01, 30 March 2012
|Occupation||Seneca College Student|
|Program||Computer Programming & Analysis|
Kamen Tarpomanov is a student at Seneca College (School of Information & communication Technology) currently in his 3rd semester of the CPA program.
- Working with a team to create a text editor using C++ and SVN.
- Created an ISBN reader/validator using C++.
- Student Member, Seneca Application Development Club
Technical Skills Learned
- Object Oriented Programming II Using C++
- Introduction to Object Oriented Programming
- Introduction to Programming Using C
- Internet II - Web Programming on UNIX
- Internet 1 - Internet Fundamentals
- Database Design II and SQL using Oracle
- Introduction to Database Design and SQL
- Requirements Gathering using OO Models
- iSERIES Business Computing
- Introduction to Operating Systems Using Windows
- Introduction to Unix/Linux and the Internet