Hi, All! I am:
- In BSD 7th Semester student (Started at the very beginning of BSD)
- Working part time as a BSD and CPA Tutor at The Learning Center at Seneca College
- Worked as a QA during my Summer 2006 Coop
- Do not have any experience on Open Source project, but find it interesting. Hopefully, can get more involvement to Open Source by the end of this term.
- Not Geeky in any way, but for some reason being in programming. Usually quiet, but can be talkative at time too.
- Name: Eva Or
- IRC Nick: eor
- Email: email@example.com
- MSN: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Skype: N/A
- Link to Test Day wiki here
Other contributed project
- [Performance Testing]
- I was the first two performance tester before Liz run the performance testing day.
- So I ran through the documentation thoroughly, to make sure it is understandable and I have documented all the detail in the discussion page linked to the performance testing
- [Functional Testing]
- I was involve in the Firefox Testday, at first I was only doing it during class. However, I feel the class time is not long enough to make a good contribution, so I went on to test the software for more hours. I stopped in the evening after I got very tired doing more testing.
- liz invited me to join the functional testing project and I will have more involvement on it in the future.
- [Simple Cititation]
- Doing a chinese translation for this project