Difference between revisions of "User:Asahota1"
|Line 67:||Line 67:|
Revision as of 14:38, 12 December 2011
My name is Archana Sahota. I am currently in my final semester of the Bachelor of Technology (Software Development) program at Seneca College.
My blog is archanasahota.com.
Name: Archana Sahota
Some of my projects include:
FSOSS Research Paper
The Research Paper:
Deliverables for DPS909
The milestone releases for DPS909 are:
|0.1 Release||#279||Adding Plugin for Identi.ca||https://github.com/archanasahota/popcorn-js|
|0.2 Release||#1434||Rewrite loadXML() in processing.js||https://github.com/archanasahota/processing-js/blob/develop/processing.js|
|0.3 Release||#1753,||1.Add getDouble and getDoubleAttribute to XMLElement.
2. calling shape() (on PShapeSVG at least) changes rectMode() and ellipseMode() (and maybe other things)
|0.4 Release||#1771,||1. popStyle() sets curRectMode to undefined.
2. Implemented shearX and shearY in 3D mode.
To Do's for DPS909
The tasks for DPS909 are:
- Pick one Closed and one Open license/eula, and read them from start to finish. Pick 3 things that struck you about them to present in class next time.
- Create an account on this wiki for yourself
- Create a personal wiki page on this wiki, and add a link for yourself to the People Fall 2011 Open Source Students pages
- Begin learning how to use IRC for communication.
- Create a blog (wordpress or blogspot or whatever) and create a feed category or tag called "open source"