Tony Lai's Mozilla Build
Here's the screenshot of the final build with the about: screen. Hello MineField!
The build output is below: Warning this is huge!
A few notes to remember
- If you are on windows and can't create the .mozconfig file (because windows will say you have no file name!) then do it via command line. The echo # My first mozconfig > .mozconfig works great!
- Windows Pre-requisites are really pre-requisites. Don't skip those.
- If Windows SDK fails at Seneca, install it at home. (Courtesy of Patrick Lam)
- Mercurial can download the latest source files for you. It is installed if you have Mozillabuild.
- It builds faster on Linux. Much faster.