The Scriveners - OOP344 20113
- 1 The Scriveners - OOP344 20113
The Scriveners - OOP344 20113
Project Marking Percentage
- due right after study break
Group work: 50% (25 <= xx <= 50) Individual work: 50% + (50 <= xx <= 75) ------------------------- Total 100%
TEAM COMMUNICATION SECTION
- Test4.cpp seems to work fine. CButton can prob be tagged.
- Problem that was causing Test3DialogAndLineEdit.cpp to crash has been resolved. CLineedit still not working as it should though, set method needs fixing
- Also we might need to make some adjustments to console.edit()
- There were some issues with CDialog that could mess up your testing of the classes. cdialog::edit was not updating _curidx. this issue seems to be fixed now.
you can find the updated cdialog in dkgurr/R0.3. you will also need to use the updated editlist.cpp and editlist.h to use the updated cdialog.cpp
NOV 15: Added bool method to DLList class to return if list is empty. Used this to reduce code in CDialog::editable() method.
CButton::edit needs to be changed so that before the method finishes the square brackets around the text are overwritten with white space.
- OCT 24th: I gather everyone work and put everything together. go to my qtdang1 branch and check out clabeltest to see our achievement :)
- There is a very minor change in the Cdialog Constructor prototype. I made the change and merged it back to trunk.
Please do an update before you start to work again.
CDialog( int Row = -1, int Col = -1, int Width = -1, int Height = -1, bool Bordered = false, const char* Border=C_BORDER_CHARS, CFrame *Container = (CFrame*)0 );
CDialog(CFrame *Container = (CFrame*)0,int Row = -1, int Col = -1,int Width = -1, int Height = -1,bool Bordered = false,const char* Border=C_BORDER_CHARS);
- Committed/Committing By: Ryan Dang committed( completed R0.2!!)
- ID: emailid
- Name: full name
- IRC Nick: mynick
- Other Info:
|First Name||Last Name||Section||Seneca Id||wiki id||IRC nick||Blog URL|
|Prasanth||Vaaheeswaran||A||pvaaheeswaran||pvaaheeswaran||prsnth||Master of None|
|Michael||Valentine||A||mwvalentine||mwvalentine||Valen_||A Grain of Sand|
|Ryan||Dang||A||qtdang1||Qtdang1||byebyebyezzz||Ryan Dang's Blog|
|David||Gurr||A||dkgurr||dkgurr||dkgurr||Mysteries of Chessboxing|
R0.3 - (Due Nov 18)
- Assigned CLineEdit
- Assigned CValEdit (sharing with Mike)
- Due: November 18
- Branch: pvaaheeswaran/CLineEdit2/
- CLineEdit completed, just debugging. Can't get Test3DialogAndLineEdit.cpp to pass.
- Working on CMenuitem
- (due by Nov 18, in branch qtdang1/cmenu, current stage: R0.3)
- problem: Label _data has junk in it.
- Working on CLineEdit(this class was started by Heonyee who wrote the mock up, plus destructor and added some code for most methods)
- Working on CButton::set and CButton::edit
- Cbutton mostly finished
- expect to complete CLineEdit by Wed.Nov 16
- latest will be on top
- Test Crashing, callstack shows an invalid pointer is being set to Str