|Last Name||Name||Seneca Username||Section||Blog Url||IRC Nick||SVN ID||My Contributions||Role|
TO DO LIST
1) Everybody should create their directory under branches in our team repository.
2) Simple Functions each of us need to commit to SVN:
- srchandr - bio_init() and bio_end()
- tdao3 - bio_rows() and bio_cols()
- hwang94 - bio_clrscr() and bio_flush()
- flee8 - bio_getch() and bio_move(r, c)
3) Each of us have to commit some "KEYS" for bio_edit(...):
- srchandr - LEFT_KEY and RIGHT_KEY
- tdao3 - HOME_KEY and END_KEY
- hwang94 - INSERT_KEY and DEL_KEY
- flee8 - BACKSPACE_KEY and TAB_KEY
4) Complex Functions we each need to commit:
- srchandr - bio_displayflag(...)
- tdao3 - bio_flag(...)
- hwang94 - bio_displayMenuItem(...)
- flee8 - bio_menuItem(...)
mgdawson - I have added my biof.c into our team repository trunk. And I've updated our To-Do list.
flee8 - Please get test 9 passed as soon as possible -- DONE
flee8 - I can draw the Frame in bFrame.cpp but can't set the width and height manually......please take a look at my flee8Assign2 depository
flee8 - When are we going to have our next meeting?
mgdawson - Here is my skype id: majorbludd77
flee8 - I can't make it to the Sunday, March 20 6:00pm meeting. Majorbludd and I agreed that I was responsible for BLabel.....If you need me to do more parts, please e-mail me. Also, please leave an irc log for the 6:00pm meeting flee8 - The project is due Sunday, April 11. We need to schedule a irc meeting