Team P - OOP344 20133
|First Name||Last Name||Section||Seneca Id||wiki id||IRC nick||Blog URL|
|Ruojia||Chen||B||rchen50||Ruojia Chen||avoin||Ruojia's Blog|
|Yan||Song||A||ysong55||Yan Song||puerile||Sophomoric OOP344ing|
|Shreyas||Patel||B||spatel221||Shreyas Patel||Dean_Winchester||OO Programming|
- GitHub Project Repo for Team P (Sign-in required)
Master Branch Status
- Merged by Yan Song, puerile : follow-up merging
- Merged by Shreyas Patel, Dean_Winchester: initial setting up
Project Marking Percentage
- due right after study break
Group work: XX% (25 <= xx <= 50) Individual work: XX% + (50 <= xx <= 75)
Coding Style and Standards
- No Tab Character allowed. (replace tabs with spaces)
- Each object must have its own type:
int a; int b; CDialog D;
- Indent two spaces at a time.
Release 0.3 Task Assignment
- Ruojia, CLineEdit, in progress
- Yuzhi, CLabel, in progress
- Shreyas and Yan, CDialog, in progress
Release 0.2 Task Assignment
- Shreyas, initial testing and merging, done
- Rest of team, follow-up updating and merging, ...
- latest will be on top
- I need your help with warning guys i fixed one of them however, the warnings about conversion from 'int' to 'char', possible loss of data are because of (str[*strOffset+*curPosition] = key;)<-this line.I would appreciate is anyone can comes up with an idea to solve it.
- About rest of the warnings I found this link which somewhat explains the problem.