- 1 Mutalisk
- 2 Team Memebers
- 3 Proposal
- 4 Moderator's - Instructors Comments
- 5 Team Schedule
- 6 Links
Public Service Message
Please do not commit your .vcproj, .vcxproj or .sln files as include paths are saved in those and are unique to each machine, we will have to separate include paths from vc projects somehow at a later point in the future.
For now, R46 of the repo has a working trunk with clean proj files, please ensure that you have a trunk updated to at least R46.
committed by Hasan
|Last Name||First Name||Seneca Username||Blog Url||IRC Nick||Phone Number|
|Kamal-Al-Deen||Hasan||hkamal-al-deen||The Orbital Station||northWind||416NUMNUMNUM909NUMNUMNUM7925|
|Gorscak||Ljubomir||gljubomir||Ljubomir's Blog||ljubo||(647) 328-4807|
In response to the proposal assignment you announced in our class, this memo outlines our plans to create a 3D game for GAM666.
Our game is going to be a ball rolling through a maze. The point of view will be third person perspective as if the camera is following the ball. The entire level will propel the balls movement by “tilting” the level and simulating gravity. The objective will be to successfully roll the ball to the target while using visual cues (objects) to keep track of where the ball has been. Various obstacles may hinder the balls success.
Feasibility of Project
Our group has looked at this project quite carefully and we think it's feasible because:
- We will be building on the existing framework provided by Chris Szalwinski.
- The first milestone should be relatively easy to achieve (having a ball rolling in a hall/room).
- Once we have achieved the first milestone, there will be plenty of oportunity for each team member to make further contributions and increase the complexity of the game.
- Having an idea which is initially simplistic and builds in complexity will allow our team to ensure a polished look and playability.
Map of the World of the Game
Moderator's - Instructors Comments
Wed, Sept 29 @ 9:00pm in Freenode, /join #seneca-students