Team B Project Dev Page 20103 - OOP344
- Last committed by: Kaitlyn, November 30th @ 11:05pm
- Current status: Safe
- Update info: Updated fwcheck.cpp in trunk for t6.
- Help test
- Help test
- October 12 2010: Committed framework for project to trunk.
- November 18 2010: Wiki updated. (James)
- November 17 2010: Oleg is having problems with FWField function "bool FWField::editable() const"
- November 23 2010: Set 3 IRC meetings, assigned further tasks
- November 24 2010: Compilable version of current project in Kaitlyn's folder (everything thus far)
- November 25 2010: Oleg is still having troubles with FWDialog
- November 26 2010: Kaitlyn submitted FWBorder, FWButton, FWLineEdit, and FWCheck to trunk. All compile, and ready to test.
- November 30 2010: Passing t1, t2, and t3.
- November 30 2010: Passing t1, t2, t3, and t4! Make sure to get the updates from trunk/iol.6
- December 01 2010: t5's "popup windows" aren't drawing their border in the right spot, and t6's radio button needs attention.
- December 01 2010: Made the below list of current bugs to help us all keep track of what needs looked at.
- T3: Screen doesn't refresh when moving.
- T4: Screen doesn't refresh when toggling display, F1 doesn't ESC.
- T5: Popup window isn't displaying text in the right spot.
- ~Global: 1st label (usually in top-left) isn't drawing, misc. containers aren't being displayed (see T4's buttons, for example).
James - Borland C++
Oleg - Visual C++
Kaitlyn - Linux
James - Wiki management
Oleg - FWField, FWLabel, FWDialog
Kaitlyn - FWBorder, FWLineEdit, FWButton, FWCheck
Fardad - FWValEdit