Team B Project Dev Page 20103 - OOP344
- Last committed by: NAME on Nov. 18 @ 6:10pm
- Current status: Free to commit
- FWBorder (Kaitlyn)
- FWField (Oleg)
- FWBorder (by November 18th 2010)
- Update wiki
- Assist Kaitlyn with FWBorder
- FWField (by November 18th 2010)
- October 12th 2010: Committed framework for project to trunk.
- November 18 2010: Wiki updated. (James)
- Oleg is having problems with FWField function "bool FWField::editable() const"
James - Borland C++
Oleg - Visual C++
Kaitlyn - Linux
Suggested workload (by Fardad Soleimanloo):
- The following are suggested task distribution between team members
- Make a copy of the task distribution and add it to your project page, so I know who have done what
- When committing your work to svn, make sure comment the task you are working on
- You can exchange tasks between yourselves but make sure you have the changes reflected in your task distribution on your project page
- If anyone needs help doing their part, don't hesitate to give them hand in logic and coding and blog about the problem and how it was fixed
- If someone neglects to do their work or doesn't do the work on time , distribute his/her tasks between others, and send an email to me immediately. Those NOT doing the work will be fired from the group and have to do the project in a smaller scale alone.
- If there are questions to be clarified, book a meeting with me on IRC. (send me an email and put the time in IRC meetings table with (??) added to team name. I will put my Initials if the meeting is approved.
- If you believe I have overlooked any task or part, please add it here and I will take care of it: