Project Title Here
Web Sites Reviewed
Does BCI technology have the potential to replace the standard methods of Human Computer Interaction?
- BCI (Brain-Computer Interface)
- Human Computer Interaction
- The effect of implanted interfaces (anything that is connected directly to our nervous system) i.e. Brain-Computer Interfaces.
- How will BCIs effect the psyche of humans?
- BCIs and helping paralyzed/disabled people.
- How will errors be handled?(Incorrect actions, actions not meant to be done)
- Does BCI technology have the potential to replace the standard methods of Human Computer Interaction?
Monkey can receive BCI input
Unravelling the Intricacy of the Brain
Brain Controller Prosthetic Arms
Prioritized Note Record
Questions & Answer
How does the Brain actually Interface with BCI's?
Has this Technology been successful in practice?
- Animal Testing: Monkeys
- Testing on Humans
Is this technology capable of scaling? Right now we have can handle simple interactions with BCIs but what about more complex ones such as picking out an exact thought?
- The limits of conventional technology such as EEG and MRI
- New research and technologies that can address this
Human Computer Interaction Vs Brain Computer Interfaces
- Arguments for replacement
- Arguments against