Project Title Here
Web Sites Reviewed
Does BCI technology have the potential to replace the standard methods of Human Computer Interaction?
- BCI (Brain-Computer Interface)
- Human Computer Interaction
- The effect of implanted interfaces (anything that is connected directly to our nervous system) i.e. Brain-Computer Interfaces.
- How will BCIs effect the psyche of humans?
- BCIs and helping paralyzed/disabled people.
- How will errors be handled?(Incorrect actions, actions not meant to be done)
- Does BCI technology have the potential to replace the standard methods of Human Computer Interaction?
Prioritized Note Record
Questions & Answer
How does the Brain actually Interface with BCI's?
(Research goes here) Neuroplasticity
(Research goes here)
Has this Technology been successful in practice?
Animal Testing: Monkeys
Testing on Humans
Human Computer Interaction Vs Brain Computer Interfaces
Arguments for replacement