Project Title Here
Web Sites Reviewed
Does BCI technology have the potential to replace the standard methods of Human Computer Interaction?
- BCI (Brain-Computer Interface)
- Human Computer Interaction
- The effect of implanted interfaces (anything that is connected directly to our nervous system) i.e. Brain-Computer Interfaces.
- How will BCIs effect the psyche of humans?
- BCIs and helping paralyzed/disabled people.
- How will errors be handled?(Incorrect actions, actions not meant to be done)
Potential Thesis Statements
- Does BCI give the potential of creating an unethical use by outside third parties?
- Does BCI effect the human psyche in a negative way?
- Will the development of BCI technology have the potential to effectively replace the standard methods of Human Computer Interaction?