14. Evaluating Snippets
1. We will use the Java Scrapbook to experiment with code fragments before putting them in your program.
2. In the File menu select, New -> Other -> Java -> Java Run/Debug -> Scrapbook Page
3. In the "Enter or select the folder" field, browse below to select the JUnit project directory.
4. In the "File name" field, type a name for your scrapbook.
5. Click "Finish" when you are done.
6. In this editor you may enter your code snippet (in this example, System.getProperties()).
7. You can see the result of your snippet by selecting the line and selecting "Display" from the context menu.
8. After the evaluation completes, the result is highlighted in the scrapbook page.
9. You can inspect the result by selecting text and choosing "Inspect" from the context menu.
10. When you are done, you can save your changes to keep the snippet for future use.