Talk:Firefox Performance Testing : A Python framework for Windows
New Documentation Critique
- In the REPORTS_DIR title, "Create extension_perf_reports in C:\mozilla\testing\performance\win32\" is not necessary.
- There are two TS_URL titles in the documentation. The document should somehow tell the user that there are two TS_URL titles in the paths.py file.
- In the Config file heading, it should tell the user to redirect to the right Firefox path.
- Document should tell the user that by running the $run_tests.py config.yaml would close any existing Firefox windows.
- Document should tell the user what they should do after running the $run_tests.py config.yaml command.