Open main menu
Newer edit →
Integration of bluglu device
1,327 bytes added
12:06, 23 July 2013
Created page with '=Integration of bluglu Device= '''Our task:''' to integrate bluglu device into the Mobile Medical Device Integration project to enable the project's functionality of connecting …'
=Integration of bluglu Device=
'''Our task:''' to integrate bluglu device into the Mobile Medical Device Integration project to enable the project's functionality of connecting blood glucose devices.
'''About bluglu device:''' bluglu device is a hardware adaptor which can attach to the OneTouch® UltraMini® Blood Glucose Meters and converts the UART serialized data into Bluetooth. Bluglu device is a in-house product of Toronto University Health Network. Bluglu is built around an 8-bit microcontroller and includes a Bluetooth module, an Apple specific co-processor, LED status inducators, a micro-USB connector (for battery charging), and various passive components combined on a dual-layer printed circuit board.
''' Features of gluglu device:'''
* Dimensions: 58cm x 35cm x 12cm
* Radio: Bluetooth 2.0, Class 2
* Battery: Build-in rechargeable lithium-ion, charge using mini-USB
* Firmware: Update over Bluetooth and USB
* Supported Devices: Blood Glucose Meters: LifeScan OneTouch Ultra, Ultra2, UltraMini
'''Documentation for bluglu device:'''
* UHN Device Communication Protocol Specification (UDCP): A Sample Page
* bluglu device Features:
1. HTC A7275 (Android version 2.3.3).
2. MOTOROLA XT885 (Android version 4.04).
3. MOTOROLA MB860 (Android version 2.2.1).
==Test Case 1==
Retrieved from "