no edit summary
* I run "rpm -i gcc-4.9.2-6.bb4.src.rpm" to install it on AArch64 builder.
* I went in the "~/rpmbuild/SPEC" directory, and run command "rpmbuild -bp gcc.spec" to get the prep stage on the rpm.
* I created a git repository (https://github.com/ArtemL/GCC), copied "~/rpmbuild/BUILD/gcc-4.9.2-20150212/" directory into it, and pushed it.
* I changed "~/
rpmbuild/ BUILD/gcc-4.9.2-20150212/ Makefile.in" in the next ways: * I changed "Makefile" file in the next ways:
<pre>@@ -47,7 +47,7 @@ target=aarch64-unknown-linux-gnu
* I committed the changes and run "git format-patch master --stdout > gcc49-makefile.patch" command to get the patch for my changes.
I copied "gcc49-makefile.patch" to "~/rpmbuild/SOURCES/"
I edited "~/rpmbuild/SPECS/gcc.spec" in the next way:
* I run "export RPM_PACKAGER="Artem Luzyanin <firstname.lastname@example.org>""
* I run "rpmdev-bumpspec -c "This patch is to create ilp32-capable gcc in a separate tree."" command to add the changes with comments to the spec file.
I run "rpmbuild -
bs gcc.spec" command to get the source rpm.