Revision as of 12:14, 1 December 2008 by Selmys (New page: === Making your own Fedora Live CD === * Boot up Fedora 9 on sdb in lab T2107 * Login as joker * Start a terminal session and su - to root * yum install livecd-tools * Pick a kickstart fil...)
Making your own Fedora Live CD
- Boot up Fedora 9 on sdb in lab T2107
- Login as joker
- Start a terminal session and su - to root
- yum install livecd-tools
- Pick a kickstart file from /usr/share/livecd-tools
- livecd-creator -c /usr/share/livecd-tools/"your ks file"
- Burn the iso and try it out
- Report your experience on your blog and notify your teacher when done.