Difference between revisions of "SQLite Browser on Windows"
|Line 11:||Line 11:|
'''Importing CSV file into table'''
'''Importing CSV file into table '''
Revision as of 22:02, 9 October 2013
- Download and Install SQLite Browser (Windows platform) 
- SQLite Browser - Overview 
- Generate a CVS file on generatedata.com.
- Run SQLite Browser
- Create a database. Choose a descriptive database name such as FriendsDB.
- Import a table from a CSV file.
- Save the database
- Close and Restart SQLite Browser. Open the database that you have just created.
Importing CSV file into table using cmd(windows cmd or Mac terminal)