Raspberry Pi Fedora Remix
The Raspberry Pi Fedora Remix is a Linux software distribution for the Raspberry Pi computer. It contains software packages from the Fedora Project (specifically, the Fedora ARM secondary architecture project), packages which have been specifically written for or modified for the Raspberry Pi, and proprietary software provided by the Raspberry Pi Foundation for device access.
Installing the Raspberry Pi Fedora Remix
Using the Installer
The easiest way to install the Remix is to use the installer program.
- A computer with at least 2 GB of free disk space, running one of these operating systems:
- Windows Vista or Windows 7
- Other Linux
- An SD or SDHC card, with a capacity of 2GB or more. (Good-quality class 4 cards usually work well). Do not use a MicroSD card with an adapter -- it will not be recognized by the Raspberry Pi.
- An SD/SDHC card writer, either built in to the computer or connected to a USB port
- An Internet connection
- Download the installer from the appropriate link:
- Fedora (link to be provided)
- Windows (link to be provided)
- Other Linux (link to be provided)