Project 20141 - OOP344
Testing on Matrix from Windows
Please use putty only and set the following settings:
- Backspace = Ctrl-?
- Home and End = Standard
- Function keys and keypad = Linux
- Connection > Data > Terminal-type string = linux (This step must be done when first connecting through putty!)
- Weekly blog reports are not required. Its outdated information.
- There's no teamwork in this course at the moment. Assignment code sharing is not allowed.
- If you have problems, there's always IRC channel #seneca-oop344 on Freenode.
- If you get a problems with compiling like "console.cpp:(.text+0x7): undefined reference to `initscr'", you need to make sure that you compile it with "-lncurses" parameter.