Project 20141 - OOP344
The layout of the wiki is currently being updated. Please see BTP300 Assignment 1 for A1. Exceptions to what is mentioned on the linked page will be mentioned here.
- Matrix G++
- Windows Visual Studio 2012
- Weekly blog reports are not required. Its outdated information.
- There's no teamwork in this course at the moment. Assignment code sharing is not allowed.
- If you have problems, there's always IRC channel #seneca-oop344 on Freenode.
Section A/C - Send assignment in Blackboard.
Section B - Send assignment via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Using Matrix, from windows: please use putty only and set the keyboard to
- Backspace = Ctrl-?
- Home and End = Standard
- Function keys and keypad = Linux
- And then:
- Connection > Data > Terminal-type string = linux (This step must be done when first connecting through putty!)