Difference between revisions of "Project 20141 - OOP344"
(→Submission: Small update to submission guidelines)
(→Notes: Updated matrix notes to be a bit more clear)
|Line 28:||Line 28:|
use [http://the.earth.li/~sgtatham/putty/latest/x86/putty.exe putty] only and set the
* Backspace = Ctrl-?
* Home and End = Standard
* Function keys and keypad = Linux
* Connection > Data > Terminal-type string = linux (This step must be done when first connecting through putty!)
Revision as of 16:01, 7 February 2014
The layout of the wiki is currently being updated. Please see BTP300 Assignment 1 for A1. Exceptions to what is mentioned on the linked page will be mentioned here.
- Matrix G++
- Windows Visual Studio 2012
- Weekly blog reports are not required. Its outdated information.
- There's no teamwork in this course at the moment. Assignment code sharing is not allowed.
- If you have problems, there's always IRC channel #seneca-oop344 on Freenode.
Section A/C - Submit assignment via blackboard
Section B - Send assignment via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Testing on Matrix from Windows
Please use putty only and set the following settings:
- Backspace = Ctrl-?
- Home and End = Standard
- Function keys and keypad = Linux
- Connection > Data > Terminal-type string = linux (This step must be done when first connecting through putty!)