Project 20111 - OOP344
Basic Input/Output Functions
- C-based multi-platform IO functions: (Majority of the code is provided by the prof).
- The Project is initiated on individual SVN accounts for each team.
- Each team member is to commit a section of the code and resolve possible conflicts.
- Basic Encapsulating Classes
- This part is written in C++ and encapsulates the basic input/output routines into classes.
- Uses the Basic Encapsulating Classes to create a User Interface Framework for text based applications
- The Application
- This part is written in C++ and uses the Framework to interact with the user.