OOP344 | Weekly Schedule | Student List | Teams | Project | Student Resources
- C-based multi-platform IO functions: (Majority of the code is provided by the prof).
- The Project is initiated on individual SVN accounts for each team.
- Each team member is to commit a section of the code and resolve possible conflicts.
- Basic Encapsulating Classes
This part is written in C++ and encapsulates the iolib routines into classes.
- The Application
This part is written in C++ and uses the "Basic Encapsulating Classes" to interact with the user.
- When start, draw a border for the group framework
- When draw a border, it's better to consider the screen offset (discussed in the class)
- When draw a border, it's better to consider the screen size and the border size. (Consider the stituation that border size is greater than screen size).