Difference between revisions of "Phonegap Healthcare Adapter Bluetooth Spec"
(→Blood Pressure Device Specification)
(→Weight Scale Specification)
|Line 68:||Line 68:|
Revision as of 14:13, 25 September 2013
NexJ Medical Peripheral Mobile Adapter Will be designed to enable NexJ's Mobile Healthcare solutions to interact with Bluetooth peripherals.
- 1 Bluetooth Details
- 2 Process Description of Bluetooth Communication
- 3 Communication Packet
Serial Port Profile (SPP).
RFCOMM and Service Discovery protocols.
Secure Simple Pairing.
Measurement date/time, measurement values, Bluetooth Id of remote unit, mode, and serial number of A&D PBT Series.
A&D Bluetooth® devices PBT series, including blood pressure meter, blood glucose meter, and weight scale.
Slave devices/Access Points
mobile devices, including iOS and Android smartphones/tablets.
Process Description of Bluetooth Communication
Process Description for unpaired devices
- Enable Bluetooth on the mobile device and set the device to discoverable mode (as slave device).
- Make a measurement on selected A&D Bluetooth device such as weight scale. Upon the completion of measurement, the device (as master device) searches slave devices and initials Bluetooth communication.
- The mobile device receives the signal of the A&D Bluetooth device and prompts user to enter a PIN/passkey.
- Once the PIN is matched, the A&D Bluetooth device sends the measurement data to the mobile device using the specified format such as weight scale packet followed by the Confirmation Packet Response.
- Upon the success of connection, the two devices are paired. Then PIN code is no longer needed afterward.
Process Description for paired devices
- Enable Bluetooth on the mobile device and set the device to discoverable mode.
- Make a measurement on selected A&D Bluetooth device. Upon the completion of measurement, the A&D Bluetooth device checks its memory for previously paired address of mobile device and directly sends the measurement data to the mobile device using the specified format, followed by the Confirmation Packet Response.
Communication packet consists of two sections: the dataheader section and the data section.
Blood Pressure Device Specification
Glucose Device Specification
Weight Scale Specification