Packaging Adafruit Raspberry Pi Python Library for Pidora
The Adafruit Raspberry Pi Python Library contains Python libraries for a large number of Adafruit electronics that can be attached to the Pi. This project involves packaging these libraries for Pidora.
Goals by Release
Goals for each release and plans for reaching those goals:
- 0.1 - Initial package release and submission to Pidora package review
- 0.2 - Review issues addressed, package through the review process
- 0.3 - Package in Pidora
Upstream Wiki and Web
Source Code Control
0.1 Release - [Blog]
- Installs code modules to /usr/lib/python2.x/site-packages directory
- Package passes rpmlint checks
- Submitted package for review on Pidora Trac.