OpenOffice.org Potential Projects
- a set of helper classes etc. that simplifies the general work with the API from Python
- a tool or tooling to create oxt packages containing Python macros + other oxt relevant files (description.xml, manifest, xcu, dialogs resources ...)
- enhanced codemaker tool to generate Python skeletons simlair to Java/C++
- thinking about an IDE support for Python scripting in for example NetBeans where some Python integration work is ongoing. Cool would be edit, deploy and debug features ...
Save as ODF for Web Application
- create a library for web application to save article as ODF file and download; for example, save wiki article to ODF (Wiki on Paper project), blog article and so on