OPS435 Lab 6 - Bash
Write a script that will examine the latest 15 log files, looking for potential attacks on Apache. Specifically:
- The files it will examine start with access_log.1, access_log.2 and end with access_log.15
- Use a for(()) loop to iterate through all these filenames.
- If the file contains the string "Access denied" - the name of the file should be added to an array.
- After your loop finishes - your array will contain the filename of every log file that contains a potential attack.
- Use another for(()) loop to print all these filenames.
You could solve the problem without for(()) loops and the array but since that's the point of the exercise - please use them.