Team Temporary Name
Group Contact/Team Leader: Hasan
Group Contact #2: Joseph Hughes
|Last Name||Name||Seneca Username||Section||Blog Url||IRC Nick||Current Task||SVN Username|
|Kamal-Al-Deen||Hasan||hkamal-al-deen||B||The Orbital Station||northWind87||-||ops344_093svn111|
- Camel notation should be used for variable names and function names ie myVar, bigInt, getNumber(), myFunction()
- Class names should always be first-letter capitalized ie TestClass, DynamicStack, PeanutButter, Hammer
- Compiler directives should always be written in all lowercase ie #define, #ifndef
- Compiler definitions should be all uppercase IO_CTL_LARGEFILE, SOME_DEFINITION
- Header file defines should be preceeded and followed with two underscores ie __CIOL_H__, __IO_FORM_H__
October 25, 2009
As I've emailed you all, Fardad wants two IRC meetings with us during the study week so please indicate your availability (all of it, all times that you are available) during the study week here.
Aside from that, you may also notice the "meetings" section. This will be updated as we need to meet again. Hope to hear from you all soon. -northWind87
Study Week Availability
Hasan: Tuesday 11am - 2pm, Wednesday 11am - 6pm, Thursday 6:30pm - 10pm, Friday 6:30pm - 10pm, Saturday 11am - 9pm
Tuesday October 27
Alright guys, first meeting ever. The tentative meeting time is so far somewhere in between the afternoon (ie 1 pm) and the evening (ie 5:30 pm) so your input would be highly appreciated.
Update: Seems like everyone is OK with Tuesday at 5:30 so that is when we will meet; please go to the TEL building first floor, we will meet there. Feel free to call me at 4169097925. We will also be deciding on when to speak with Fardad during the week, come ready to choose SOMETHING .
- Design the general structure of the text editor and come to grips with what the assignment entails.
- Discuss SVN use.
- Declare all coding standards that we will need to follow so that our code doesn't look funny when it's put together :)
- Assign sections and week by week requirements.
- Decide on meeting times with Fardad.
- SVN manual (cuz it's just so pretty!)
- Most of Assignment Two (I HIGHLY recommend doing this one)
That's all folks, please set this page and the OOP344_Assignment_Two page to be watched by wiki for you so that you're alerted of any changes. Please email me your input on the meeting time or anything else really.
As well, we're gonna have to speak to Fardad on IRC at some point although he hasn't been on IRC and hasn't emailed me about it yet so I'll let you all know once I know more. -northWind87