|Position||Last Name||Name||Section||Blog||SVN ID||IRC Nick|
|-||-||-||-||e-mail all members||-||-||-|
|Task Name||Who's Contributing||Due date||Completed|
1. Date: Oct. 23, 2009 Time: 9 to 10 pm Present: Keyan, [Frank]Dong, ChunXia, Feihong, David, [Lucy]Xiaozhe
Actions: 1. Every member will take a ownership of different classes in assignment 2
David IO_edit; Keyan IO_checklist; [Frank]Dong IO_label; Feihong IO_menu; Chunxia IO_ frame; An IO_Radio; Zhaolong IO_Form; [Lucy]Xiaozhe IO_field.
There are two classes left IO_MenuBar and IO_TextEdit. Frank, the strongest technical person in our group, is volunteered both of them. We all believe that those exercises can help Frank promote his mark from A+ to A++.
2. Next two meetings will be held at the same place on Tuesday (Oct. 27) 9:00pm and Friday (Oct. 30) 9:00pm. We need more discussing about assignment 2. Please prepare your questions and proposals (solutions) in advance.
3. Team name will be changed to BINGO. Feihong will be responsible for updating the group web pages accordingly.
2. Date: Oct. 27, 2009 Time: 9 to 10 pm Present: Fardad, Keyan, [Frank]Dong, ChunXia, Feihong, David, [Lucy]Xiaozhe
Prof. Fardad was a chair and organized the meeting.
What we have done during the meeting?
1. Frank was chosen to be the organizer for our group, to be able to initiate the project source. He added his ciol.h and ciol.c to the PRJ directory.
2. A general headerfile io_def.h was created and added to the PRJ dir.
3. A prjmain.cpp file was created. There were one int main() funciton and 8 "sub-main" functions. Everyone can share and at the same time run his or her own test.
What we need to do next?
1. We can modify our own main and start developing.
2. For each class in the project we should create a headerfile and a cpp file with the same name of the class. ie: io_label.h and io_label.cpp.
3. Each of us MUST add a txt file with Seneca id to the docs directory.
4. Whenever we are committing something make sure at top of the file we add what we have done.
5. Fardad said: “NEVER COMMIT A CODE THAT IS NOT BUILDABLE ”
3. Nov 6, 2009 Time: 9 to 10 pm Present: Keyan, [Frank]Dong, Feihong, Zhaolong, Lucy]Xiaozhe
4. Nov 13, 2009 Time: 9 to 10 pm Present: Keyan, [Frank]Dong, Feihong, Zhaolong, Lucy]Xiaozhe
IO_checklist and menu were given form class. Feihong is working on texteditor instead of checklist. Ren is working on vedit instead of menu. Zhaolong is working on form.