OOP344 - 20101
Object Oriented Programming II Using C++
Please help make this page resourceful for all OOP344 students to use!
- 1 OOP344 -- Object Oriented Programming II Using C++
- 2 OOP344 -- Weekly Schedule
- 2.1 Week 1 - Jan 10
- 2.2 Week 2 - Jan 17
- 2.3 Week 3 - Jan 24
- 2.4 Week 4 - Jan 31
- 2.5 Week 5 - Feb 7
- 2.6 Week 6 - Feb 14
- 2.7 Week 7 - Feb 21
- 2.8 Week 8- Feb 28 Study Week
- 2.9 Week 9 - Mar 7
- 2.10 Week 10 - Mar 14
- 2.11 Week 11 - Mar 21
- 2.12 Week 12 - Mar 28
- 2.13 Week 13 - Apr 4
- 2.14 Week 14 - Apr 11
- 2.15 Exam Week - Apr 18
OOP344 -- Object Oriented Programming II Using C++
The project for this semester is a multiplatform text based, Text Editor.
The project is divided into 2 main parts.
Done individually! Each student must complete and hand her/his own work, no collaboration permitted for this part.
This part will be done collaboratively in groups of 4 - 8 students under a simulated open source model
- Basic Encapsulating Classes
This part is written in C++ and encapsulates the io routines into classes
- The Application
this part is written in C++ and uses the "Basic Encapsulating Classes" classes to do interact with the user.
- Test 1 10%
- Test 2 10%
- Quizzes 10%
- IO Library 3%
- Application 17%
- Contribution 10%
- Final Exam 40%
- How To edit Wiki pages
- Subversion (SVN)
- SVN book at red-bean.com or download the PDF from here.
- Mac Lab Available in 2108 as well as in the Computing Commons*
OOP344 -- Weekly Schedule
Week 1 - Jan 10
- Introduction to Open Source development.
- Collaboration Tools:
- Code Repository
Due date: Jan 12, 2010 , 23:59 (11:59pm)
- Add your name to the OOP344 Student List
- Join the IRC by registering your nickname on freenode server and joining the #Seneca channel
Additional channels of interest:
- #seneca-oop344 for 344 related dialog
- #seneca-social for Social (off-topic) dialog
- Create a blog (if you don't already have one) and add your feed to Planet CDOT
- Download SVN and check out the OOP344 repo(svn://zenit.senecac.on.ca/oop344) to get the notes done in class