Mozilla@Seneca Cluster Administration/Archive
This page holds old news and project details from the Mozilla@Seneca Cluster Administration page.
|Done||SELinux was the problem. Fixed by "setsebool -P httpd_disable_trans 1"|
Sept. 25, 2006
- TryScheduler is setup, need to test it.
Sept. 26, 2006
- Big Errors when attempting to use 'buildbot try'. Posted to the mailing list about it.
Sept. 28, 2006
- Win2 was imaged and win4 and win5 brought online.
- linux12 - linux15 were brought online.
Sept. 29, 2006
- Buildbot maintainer replied to my mailing list post. What he says looks promising, I will be testing it out this weekend.
Sept. 30, 2006
- Fixed the first error with 'buildbot try'. Getting a new problem related to 'cvs diff', need to post to the mailing list again.
22:43, 1 October 2006 (EDT)
- New problem can be fixed by adding '-N' flag. Need to post to mailing list and see if this can be changed in trunk.
13:23, 5 October 2006 (EDT)
- Port forwards to the VMs were enabled. I spent a few hours figuring out why I couldn't connect to the Windows 2003 server with RDP, turns out the encryption level was too high.
- shaver would like to get a list of things we need to do before bringing new VMs online. I think this is a good idea. It would be unfortunate if projects were held up because of politics.
15:00, 6 October 2006 (EDT)
- Ubuntu Desktop and Ubuntu Server generic images are now available in /usr2/Generic VMs. Windows 2003 to come.
17:16, 30 October 2006 (EST)
- Played with buildbot try some more. I found out that it is not a stable feature yet. I'm thinking about whether I want to take on development of it.