- 1 Newsgroup
- 2 Authors
- 3 Weekly Summaries
- 4 FAQ
- 4.1 How long are private pointers?
- 4.2 Can I call functions in Mozilla extensions from web page?
- 4.3 Newly created threads in JS from MOZILLA_1_8_BRANCH causes to hang in Windows
- 4.4 How to determine Rhino version programatically?
- 4.5 Can an embedded SpiderMonkey JS Engine use DOMParser extension of Mozilla?
Google Groups mozilla.dev.tech.js-engine
News Group netscape.public.mozilla.jseng
- Dejan Tolj
- David Bertenshaw
2-byte aligned check the JSVAL macros at the top of jsapi.h
No, accessing anything in the web page's script may lead to security problems.
This Patch should fix the problem.
After that, recompile JS and define JS_USE_ONLY_NSPR_LOCKS in the build.
You can call getImplementationVersion() on a Context instance and it gives you a string
eg. Rhino 1.6 release 2 2005 09 19
DOMParser is not part of JS but part of Mozilla browser which makes it available to script in the browser using XPConnect. An alternative would be to use built-in E4X.