Mjschranz project wiki
Revision as of 00:57, 22 November 2011 by Mjschranz
OSD600 Project Wiki - Developing for Popcorn.js
0.1 Milestone Release
- 9/29/2011 Milestone complete. The tickets I wound up working on were the two above. Both were completed, staged and are in the code for the 0.9 release of Popcorn.js. To read about my experience with them, view this blog post.
- 9/28/2011 #734: Oh interesting times with merge conflicts to style issues to you forgot this/that. Hopefully this is all done today and then I'll be able to write up a blog about it for tomorrows 0.1 release with both tickets being done and staged!
- 9/24/2011 #733 Status: Staged and Completed. Test also written to test the error being thrown when Facebook Blocks were empty. Code Changes
0.2 Milestone Release
- 10/12/2011 Go figure. The reason why the comments were not displaying correctly for me was because I was not running the demo off my local host but over my file system instead. As soon as I did this it worked just fine.
- 10/10/2011 Still having issues getting the comments working. Also having issues parsing the JSONP with my callback function for the tumblr API.
- 10/05/2011 Current part of ticket #740 is completed but for some reason on my machine it isn't show the correct number of comments and is cutting them off after a certain point.
0.3 Milestone Release
Tickets Working On:
#350: Tumblr Plugin
#797: removeTrackEvent Breaking Internal Event Index
- 11/14/2011 Gees I haven't updated this in a while. I'll consolidate this by saying I finished ticked #740 for my 0.2 release and as well finished the demo page and unit tests/unit test page for the tumblr plugin. I'm making headway on the tumblr plugin currently but I don't think I will have the followers feature done for this release because I haven't had any luck yet implementing oAuth. As it stands about ticket 797, I'm having trouble figuring out where exactly the internal event index is so I can figure out what in the function is ever accessing it.
- 11/18/2011 Passing #797 to Chris DeCairos as he apparently managed a fix for this already.
- 11/21/2011 Tumblr Plugin is done. Pending a few more edits it shall be accepted soon and make it's way into the 1.1 release of Popcorn.js! Pretty proud of this as I will wind up having code in for three releases now! Fun stuff. Blogpost can be found here.
0.4 Milestone Release
- 11/21/2011 No Popcorn ticket this go around for me! After sitting in the #seneca channel on irc.mozilla.org working with my fellow classmates trying to get the cursor disappear that ticket was brought up by Ted Mielczarek ( I hope I'm guessing right based on the irc nick ) and I managed to find myself working on it! The change may be simple but I'm really looking forward to it in the end because it will help introduce me to the approval process behind bug patches with Mozilla!