Initial Steps to succeed in OOP344
Initial steps that you need to take in order to be succeed in OOP344.
- Step 1: Add your name to student list Student List 20113 - OOP344
- Step 2: Check out the team page. Make sure you are in a team Teams' List 20113 - OOP344.
You need to update your name in your own team page. If you are not in a team, contact the professor asap.
- Step 3: Check out the weekly schedule regularly so you wont miss out what will be covered. Weekly Schedule 20113 - OOP344
- Step 4:
Download and Install SVN.
- Step 5:
Get IRC(Internet relay chat) so you can effectively communicate with your group members and others. You will need to download one of these clients listed below:
List of available IRC Clients
- Chatzilla (Add-on for Firefox)
- mIRC (Windows)
- HydraIRC (Windows)
- Colloquy (MacOS)
- xIRC (MacOS)
- Babbel (Windows/MacOS)
- XChat (Windows/Linux)
- irssi (Windows/MacOS/Linux)
- Freenode (Windows/MacOS/Linux (Web Based IRC)
After you finish downloading and installing one of the above client
Join the IRC by registering your nickname on freenode server and joining the #seneca-oop344 channel for 344 related dialog
Additional channels of interest: #seneca to interact with all Seneca students participating in opensource projects, and #seneca-social for Social (off-topic) dialog.