Implementing the Mouse Lock API in Firefox
Revision as of 13:51, 31 October 2011 by David.humphrey (Created page with '==Introduction== This is a working document for the implementation of the [http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/webevents/raw-file/default/mouse-lock.htmlMouse Lock API spec] in Mozilla by stu…')
This is a working document for the implementation of the Lock API spec in Mozilla by students in David Humphrey's Mozilla Development class at Seneca College.
- David Humphrey (lead developer, professor, @humphd)
- <your name here>
Development work will be done using a combination of the following:
- In class discussions: 11:40-1:30 Tuesday and Thursday in TEL T2110
- IRC discussions: #seneca, #paladin
- Questions: ...
- Clone our repo and build a debug version locally
- Get a https://bugzilla.mozilla.org account and CC yourself on the bug.
- Set a Watch on this page and the Q/A page so you know when things change.
- Break the spec down into an itemized list of things we need to do, tests we need to write, features we have to add, edge cases we have to worry about, demos we need to build, etc. Put the info into this page. We need to know everything we'll have to write and schedule when we'll do each bit.
- Blog about your work on this implementation
- Add questions/answers to ...
- Spec Document: http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/webevents/raw-file/default/mouse-lock.html
- Implementation Repo: https://github.com/humphd/mozilla-central on the mouselock branch.
- Mozilla Bug: https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=633602
- WebKit Bug: https://bugs.webkit.org/show_bug.cgi?id=68468
- Chromium Bug: http://code.google.com/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=72754