Continuous Integration Project - Hudson
Steps to how to use Hudson
- 1- Installation
- Installation on Windows
- Hudson became self executable
- Video Kosuke With slides @http://marakana.com/forums/java/general/79.html
- To change the port from 8080 to e.g.8081 (https) ->
java -jar hudson.war -httpPort=8081
- 2- Plugins
- 3- Start a Job
- Building Project
- How to use post build scripts with Hudson using regex in log text
- 4- Authorizing Hudson
- Security configurations
- While trying to configure users' roles using security matrix, and starting Hudson with this command:
$ java -jar hudson.war --argumentsRealm.passwd.user=password --argumentsRealm.roles.user=adminlogin even as admin was unsuccessful. So, I deleted the config file in Hudson directory and restarted the service and the system again.
- Problem fixed!
- In configure part, follow these steps: 1- Check "enable security". 2- check "Hudson's own user database" "Allow users to sign up" (Then save and add some users in sign up page.) 3- Check "Matrix-based security", then add those users and give specific permissions to each of them and also to "Anonymous" user.