Historical Hera Config
From CDOT Wiki
Mozilla@Seneca Cluster Administration
This project page is for all system and network administration tasks on the Mozilla cluster at Seneca.
Ben Hearsum (bhearsum)
None as of yet.
|Test a Buildbot TryScheduler with MailNotifier.||Try to debug the errors.|
|Document all cluster machine tasks.||Ongoing|
|Setup Win2k3 VM for Liz||Waiting on real world IPs|
|Setup Linux VM for Airbag project.||Waiting on real world IPs|
|Real world IPs for all machines||Waiting on ITT|
|Setup port forwarding in the meantime||Port forwards are not working. Is it possible to forward ports to a doubly NAT'ed machine?|
Sept. 25, 2006
- TryScheduler is setup, need to test it.
Sept. 26, 2006
- Big Errors when attempting to use 'buildbot try'. Posted to the mailing list about it.
Sept. 28, 2006
- Win2 was imaged and win4 and win5 brought online.
- linux12 - linux15 were brought online.
Sept. 29, 2006
- Buildbot maintainer replied to my mailing list post. What he says looks promising, I will be testing it out this weekend.