Difference between revisions of "Historical Hera Config"
(→News: news oct. 5)
(→Details: added clean images task)
|Line 60:||Line 60:|
<td>Setup VM for
<td>Setup VM for </td>
<td style="background-color: ; text-align: center; font-weight: bold; font-size: bigger">High</td>
Revision as of 13:28, 5 October 2006
Mozilla@Seneca Cluster Administration
This project page is for all system and network administration tasks on the Mozilla cluster at Seneca.
Ben Hearsum (bhearsum)
None as of yet.
|Test a Buildbot TryScheduler with MailNotifier.||Low||Getting errors from CVS. Need to e-mail the mailing list again.|
|Document all cluster machine tasks.||High||Ongoing|
|Setup Win2k3 VM for Liz||Low||Waiting on real world IPs|
|Setup Linux VM for Airbag project.||Low||Waiting on real world IPs|
|Real world IPs for all machines||High||Waiting on ITT|
|Create clean images of commonly used machines. Ubuntu, Windows 2003, others?||Medium||TDB|
Sept. 25, 2006
- TryScheduler is setup, need to test it.
Sept. 26, 2006
- Big Errors when attempting to use 'buildbot try'. Posted to the mailing list about it.
Sept. 28, 2006
- Win2 was imaged and win4 and win5 brought online.
- linux12 - linux15 were brought online.
Sept. 29, 2006
- Buildbot maintainer replied to my mailing list post. What he says looks promising, I will be testing it out this weekend.
Sept. 30, 2006
- Fixed the first error with 'buildbot try'. Getting a new problem related to 'cvs diff', need to post to the mailing list again.
22:43, 1 October 2006 (EDT)
- New problem can be fixed by adding '-N' flag. Need to post to mailing list and see if this can be changed in trunk.
13:23, 5 October 2006 (EDT)
- Port forwards to the VMs were enabled. I spent a few hours figuring out why I couldn't connect to the Windows 2003 server with RDP, turns out the encryption level was too high.
- shaver would like to get a list of things we need to do before bringing new VMs online. I think this is a good idea. It would be unfortunate if projects were held up because of politics.