Difference between revisions of "Hints for OOP344 Assignment 1"
|Line 9:||Line 9:|
Revision as of 23:14, 22 September 2011
OOP344 - 20113
- - Allocate memory to size of strlen(str).
- -copy the content of str into allocated memory.
- - If ESCAPE is hit, copy the content of allocated memory back to str.
- - Make sure before the function ends, deallocates the allocated memory.
Diagram link: http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk241/Kamunist/oop_diagram.png I am not the owner of the diagram above. I just want to explain it.
- The string will initially start at coordination(column,row).
- Offset is an integer that show how many characters are hidden.
- FieldLength is the length of the display box. It decide the maximum number of character you want to display.