Game: Goose Hunt 3D
Project Marking Percentage
Group work: 50% Individual work: 50% + ------------------------- Total 100%
- Noah Gitalis, Responsibility goes here.
- Chris Gosselin,
- James Robinson,
- Kaitlyn Mcdonald,
- Artur Shinkevich,
We will be making a first person shooter, essentially this game will be a 3D remake of the classic Duck Hunt for the NES.
The purpose of the game is to hunt down and shoot flying Geese in X amount of time (will be tuned as we see fit.) and with X number of bullets (also subject to tuning).
Once they have been shot they will turn into coins that float to the ground, which the player will then have to collect for points.
As You Progress Through The Levels:
- The Geese will become more erratic and harder to shoot, also faster.
The outskirts of the map are created so as to have a place to create the geese where the player won't just see them appear. The hunting grounds will have walls going up very high made out of brick or something of that sort. We will add an artificial sky above. Where the geese come out of is a gate like object that will open, release the geese, then close again.
The game controls will follow the normal first person shooter spec.
A: Strafe Left
D: Strafe Right
Mouse 1: Fire
- Animations and Models.
- Accurate Collision.
- Fast paced and fun game-play that stays true to its roots.
- need your grade breakdown - group - individual --> (done)
- no meeting scheduled as yet --> (will email group)
- no map --> (done draft)
- I can only assume that you know what you are doing and don't need any guidance --> (we already met and planned this as a group)
- nothing on the repository yet --> (added basic repo structure, and uploaded framework/resources to trunk)