From CDOT Wiki
Please help make this page resourceful for all GAM666/DPS901 students to use!
GAM666/DPS901 -- Introduction To Game Programming/3D
- This course introduces three-dimensional, real-time, event-driven, multi-media, game programming. The course covers windows programming at the operating system level, low-level programming of hardware through the DirectX APIs and model design at the top-level.
- The course is supported by an open instructional software framework with a set of accompanying web pages. The framework consists of a set of components that are introduced in stages. The components are independent of one another and the web pages describe the upgrades at each stage.
Subject Description and Course Outcomes
<--* Class notes can be found here: svn://zenit.senecac.on.ca/oop344 (userid: oop344, no password)--!>
- How To edit Wiki pages
- How To edit Wiki Cheatsheet
- Subversion (SVN)
- Download Page of TortoiseSVN
- TortoiseSVN Documentation
- SVN book at red-bean.com or downloadthe PDF from here.